The Fat Anime Collab 4 The Fat Anime Collab 4

No talent.

I'd like to see at least some animated anime fat chicks. Not a stupid slideshow. At least you had some witty 80s shit which i don't see too often. Other than that, this is crap and i bet you guys are going to grow up with some fat women of your own in bed. Mmmm.

How Are You Now? How Are You Now?

:'(

This made me cry at the end! You bastard! It was very well made though, the movie. The music and the absence of color at first. (It was nice how you added the color at the end. Gave the whole thing a bit of extra flavour.) How the children interacted and that very sad ending. Well, I guess it was happy too but... I really hate goodbyes :(
5 and a 10.

It's Still Me It's Still Me

It's probably...

Personal, a comeback, and not random, just not as organized flash vids are usually. It's a great vid and it does seem to have a deeper meaning. I think it's just subtle emo-ness but it's expressed really well. What the actual meaning is... I think I'm going to take a shot at it(assuming there is one). Okay you're sad and forced to become this sociopathic creature from a lack of proper influences and so normal morality never becomes internalized and even though you've grown up and you may give off this cold front, you're still a child with needs that have never been met. that's clear enough. What's not entirely clear is the killing yourself part. It's obviously mental suicide. whether its your spirit being broken or your emotions being broken is unclear. either way, they died because the world around you hasn't treated you humanely for the longest time and you're saying you gave up...but I don't think that's true. i think this flash is just the result of a breakdown and that's why it's so great. this came from the heart and i don't think you're dead quite yet but i could be wrong. my god...this would be so embarrassing if i'm wrong about the meaning. Oh well though, I'm glad i took the time to type this. This flash deserves a 5 and a 10.

How da bitch stole Xmas!! How da bitch stole Xmas!!

Holy fuck.

This is genius. The detail. The smoothness of the animation. This flash's meaning is so cryptic, I can't even figure it out. You're just awesome. Voted 5.

Anaksha: Female Assassin Anaksha: Female Assassin

Fucking awesome.

Awesome game I really enjoyed it! Haha shooting those sick fucks was very satisfying however this game also makes me sad cause no one has balls enough to set things straight. Doesn't necessarily have to be by force, but goddamn something has to be done about the world. People really ought to try and do something rather than sit around in their own lives.This was really well made and I wouldn't change a thing. 5 and a 10.

ArifRocks responds:

I'm glad to see someone who has taken the time to understand the game! :)

Trick-or-Treat Adventure! Trick-or-Treat Adventure!

Awesome

This is amoung the best point and click adventure-puzzle games I've ever played. Though I did finish the game in one sitting(from lack of anything better to do), I do agree that it was massive. I admire all the work that must have been put into this. Most definitely worthy of a 5 and a 10.

The Temple Of Time The Temple Of Time

Oh geez...

This is the most beautiful thing I've listened to on newgrounds. Jesus, you put this together real well. I think I'm gonna cry too! Wow... this really blows me away.

We Filled Nora We Filled Nora

wow!

this is great! I'm 5ing , 10ing, and downloading it. I can't believe all the sounds are made by your mouth. not all at the same time of course but still very impressive. did you have a sore throat after this?

alienredwolf responds:

Hahaha thanks man, glad to get some nice feedback off you guys... Yeah my throat gets pretty sore after this type of thing...

Blooming Flowers on Mars Blooming Flowers on Mars

I really like this.

I really like this. It's the song I listen to most on my iPod nowadays. It's really calm. The name you gave this song actually fits it pretty well,surprisingly, because it's a weird name...and not to be too critical, but it gave me a more underwater blossomy feeling on another planet. The actual song was good though of course :D

SantaBro responds:

I originally intended the name to be "Blooming Flowers Under the Waters of Uranus", but then I figured it would spawn the most hilarious perverse joke ever :<