The Temple Of Time The Temple Of Time

Oh geez...

This is the most beautiful thing I've listened to on newgrounds. Jesus, you put this together real well. I think I'm gonna cry too! Wow... this really blows me away.

We Filled Nora We Filled Nora

wow!

this is great! I'm 5ing , 10ing, and downloading it. I can't believe all the sounds are made by your mouth. not all at the same time of course but still very impressive. did you have a sore throat after this?

alienredwolf responds:

Hahaha thanks man, glad to get some nice feedback off you guys... Yeah my throat gets pretty sore after this type of thing...

Blooming Flowers on Mars Blooming Flowers on Mars

I really like this.

I really like this. It's the song I listen to most on my iPod nowadays. It's really calm. The name you gave this song actually fits it pretty well,surprisingly, because it's a weird name...and not to be too critical, but it gave me a more underwater blossomy feeling on another planet. The actual song was good though of course :D

SantaBro responds:

I originally intended the name to be "Blooming Flowers Under the Waters of Uranus", but then I figured it would spawn the most hilarious perverse joke ever :<

Gameboy Factory Gameboy Factory

Oooh!

Look at all the pretty gameboys being made! The name really does fit the music. It's really cute. Nice beat and sweet tune.

Fun Box Fun Box

Spacey!

Tis a spacey one. A nice little twinkly song with spacey ambiance. I think of happy aliens when I hear this :)

Pineapple Robot Pineapple Robot

lol!

Lawl. It's such a happy bouncy song! I like it. Pineapple Robot...where does one even think of such a name?Hehe....R-O-B-O-T!

Lino responds:

hehe, thanks. =)

H6 - Just Relax H6 - Just Relax

I feel...vibrations...

and they're so cool! I love this sound....it's a really short song though you should totally add onto it....it makes me ears feel tingly...quite literally!

Heaven6 responds:

Yay!^_^

System Override (MS RAVE) System Override (MS RAVE)

Golly!

I really like this song! I couldn't be this diverse. I can't even save my projects I make. You're really good with building up things! It's sounds so cool! And it's really loud and high-flying(I think of flying things when I hear this). I think I might download this. You get a 10 and a 5, mister!

Music-story responds:

Wow! 21 downloads in less than 6 hours on NG! Dang you guys really are addicted to raves. I still love mellow tunes...why is it soo hard to get ppl liking that kind. Well it looks like ppl want another MS rave. Maybe I'll start a new one when I buy a new music program. Oh and you should thank wolf-tech who literally listened to me buildup this song from scratch and tell me the flaws, what to fix, and the cool stuff. Wolf-tech got some serious talent in the rave style so take a listen to his stuff too. Thanks for the kind review.

jacked ripper jacket jacked ripper jacket

Awesome!

I love bass! This sounded really experimental and the change seemed messy but it sounded really cool. The person below me is right - it is very strange!
Come check out some of my songs if you get the chance. I would really appreciate it.

Guys down da street Guys down da street

Goodie!

It's good. I agree with lino though, it is short and it doesn't variate a lot. It seems as if this should be the start of a good song. Variate everything a bit more and make your songs longer. other than that, everything is cool ^-^!