How da bitch stole Xmas!! How da bitch stole Xmas!!

Holy fuck.

This is genius. The detail. The smoothness of the animation. This flash's meaning is so cryptic, I can't even figure it out. You're just awesome. Voted 5.

Anaksha: Female Assassin Anaksha: Female Assassin

Fucking awesome.

Awesome game I really enjoyed it! Haha shooting those sick fucks was very satisfying however this game also makes me sad cause no one has balls enough to set things straight. Doesn't necessarily have to be by force, but goddamn something has to be done about the world. People really ought to try and do something rather than sit around in their own lives.This was really well made and I wouldn't change a thing. 5 and a 10.

ArifRocks responds:

I'm glad to see someone who has taken the time to understand the game! :)

Trick-or-Treat Adventure! Trick-or-Treat Adventure!

Awesome

This is amoung the best point and click adventure-puzzle games I've ever played. Though I did finish the game in one sitting(from lack of anything better to do), I do agree that it was massive. I admire all the work that must have been put into this. Most definitely worthy of a 5 and a 10.

Goliath The Soothsayer Goliath The Soothsayer

*cowers*

Good lord! You reeeally know how to scare the crap out of people. This game was great! I had to cover my eyes half the time. There aren't many things on NG that can scare me. But you can and I'm very glad! a 5 and a 10.

A tiny ship adventure A tiny ship adventure

Fun

It's a fun little game to pass a little time. Play it at a laptop at the beach or in a waiting room.

Windows 2k Unprofessional Windows 2k Unprofessional

Very good!

i think this submission is very original. A nice little click around. not much activity but i think it was meant to insult windows more than giving the veiwer something to do.10/10. voting 5.