The Fat Anime Collab 4 The Fat Anime Collab 4

No talent.

I'd like to see at least some animated anime fat chicks. Not a stupid slideshow. At least you had some witty 80s shit which i don't see too often. Other than that, this is crap and i bet you guys are going to grow up with some fat women of your own in bed. Mmmm.

How Are You Now? How Are You Now?

:'(

This made me cry at the end! You bastard! It was very well made though, the movie. The music and the absence of color at first. (It was nice how you added the color at the end. Gave the whole thing a bit of extra flavour.) How the children interacted and that very sad ending. Well, I guess it was happy too but... I really hate goodbyes :(
5 and a 10.

It's Still Me It's Still Me

It's probably...

Personal, a comeback, and not random, just not as organized flash vids are usually. It's a great vid and it does seem to have a deeper meaning. I think it's just subtle emo-ness but it's expressed really well. What the actual meaning is... I think I'm going to take a shot at it(assuming there is one). Okay you're sad and forced to become this sociopathic creature from a lack of proper influences and so normal morality never becomes internalized and even though you've grown up and you may give off this cold front, you're still a child with needs that have never been met. that's clear enough. What's not entirely clear is the killing yourself part. It's obviously mental suicide. whether its your spirit being broken or your emotions being broken is unclear. either way, they died because the world around you hasn't treated you humanely for the longest time and you're saying you gave up...but I don't think that's true. i think this flash is just the result of a breakdown and that's why it's so great. this came from the heart and i don't think you're dead quite yet but i could be wrong. my god...this would be so embarrassing if i'm wrong about the meaning. Oh well though, I'm glad i took the time to type this. This flash deserves a 5 and a 10.

Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

loved it.

My favorite madness. The clown goes BERSERK. It's insane :D you are awesome krinkels. i can't wait for 9 to come out... and by the way...did you purposely make the protagonist cut an upside down cross in clown? I noticed it was there...just wondering if it was on purpose.

Shorts To Wear Pants To Shorts To Wear Pants To

Wowie!

This is very different and the music is great! I liked the renegade muffin best but they were all fabulous. :D 5 and a 10

Outlaw pt.1 Outlaw pt.1

Wow!

It's very very hardcore! And it's fairly original. No emo emotional crap or samurais or gothness or anime. Some great storyline you have. The characters, the animation,the art. I'll be sure to watch for this. The entire thing is great. a 5 and a 10.

BiffTheTimid responds:

The Mexican cried. That's pretty emo. Though given the circumstances, if a guy who not ten minutes ago I killed, came back to life with a f*ckin' hand cannon, I'd probably cry too. Thanks for the review and take it easy.

Tricky Madness 2 Tricky Madness 2

Intense

It was so incredibly intense and in a way, it was hot when the guy got ravaged by a chainsaw. It's a perfect flaunt of enraged psychopathy. :) What an inner beast you have! I wonder what inspired such a thing to be released in this flash.

Bird-face Bird-face

Woo!

This is so snazzy!!*dances* The birdie is all up in your face.

MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

WOW!!!!

WOW!! This had me actually clapping!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!! This pwns....it's like...one of the best flashes I've ever seen and I don't even like Street Fighter or Mortal Combat!! AWESOME!!God the graphics are amazing...the sound the action the violence the feeling.This...is....ART!!

Do Us Part Do Us Part

Maybe it's horemones...

Maybe it's me just PMSing...but I'm crying...